The following animals can travel free of charge in RSAG buses and trains:
- Small dogs (up to the size of a domestic cat) which do not take up additional space
- Small animals in suitable cages which do not take up additional space
- Guide dogs for the blind, when travelling with a blind person
- Dogs belonging to severely disabled people pursuant to the Social Code (SGB IX).
All other animals need a reduced fare ticket.
- Dogs are only allowed to travel under the supervision of a suitable person.
- Dogs which may endanger other passengers must wear a muzzle.
- Dogs must always be kept on a short lead in public transport.
- The provisions of the dog owner ordinance of the State of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern on dog handling and ownership are applicable.
- Animals may not sit on the seating.