In principle, it is possible to take your bicycle, Segway or pedelec/e-bike on RSAG vehicles.
Please note that these may only be placed in the designated “multi-function areas” opposite the entrance. You can only take them with you if the type of vehicle and the number of occupants permit it. The staff decide on a case-by-case basis whether bicycles (also including scooters which are similar to bicycles), Segways or pedelecs/e-bikes can be transported and where they should be stored.
- Each passenger may only take one bicycle, scooter which is similar to a bicycle, a Segway or a pedelec/e-bike.
- A bicycle is considered to be conventional one-seater bicycle.
- You need a bicycle ticket for bicycles with a wheel-size of more than 12 inches.
- You may only transport tandems on the ferries.
- Bicycle trailers for children are only transported if they are not attached to the bicycle.