You can buy your tickets at ticket machines in the vehicles and at the stops.
All normal and articulated buses as well as all trams run with a vending machine on board. You will find the machines at the second entrance door.
- short journey tickets
- single tickets
- day tickets
- group day tickets
- bicycle tickets
Pay cash with
- coins from 5 cents (including 20-cent coins)
- with 5, 10 and 20 euro banknotes
Changeover to new ticket machines
You will already find new mobile ticket vending machines in some of our buses and on the Gehlsdorf - Kabutzenhof ferry.
Here you can only pay cashless and contactless:
- with Girocard
- by credit card - we accept Visa, MasterCard, JCB and Diners/Discover. American Express will follow at a later date.
- with Google Pay and Apple Pay
The tickets you buy in the vehicle have already been validated.
Advance booking is only possible at stops, in customer service centres and at our sales partners.
- buy all types of tickets for all tariff zones,
- buy tickets in advance,
- get information on service, tariffs and tariff zones,
- view the route map,
- pay cash with coins from 5 cents (including 20-cent coins) and with banknotes up to € 50,
- pay with Girocard (EC card): simply enter your PIN. Without login, without registration.
- pay with credit card. We accept VISA, MasterCard, JCB and Diners Club.
- pay contactless with Girocard or credit card. No pin necessary for payments less than € 25.
Tickets that you receive at the stops must be validated immediately after entering the vehicle.
B.-Brecht-Str. (direction Marienehe)|
|Groß Klein||S Lichtenhagen (at Klenow Tor)|
Doberaner Platz (tram route 1 & 6 direction city) |
Hauptbahnhof/main station (Tunnel towards city & south)
Kabutzenhof (direction city)
Kröpeliner Tor (direction main station)
Rosa-Luxemburg-Straße (direction city)
S Holbeinplatz (direction city)
Saarplatz (direction Neuer Friedhof)
Eutiner Straße |
Helsinkier Str. (direction city)|
Lütten Klein Zentrum (direction city)
S Lütten Klein
|Markgrafenheide/ Hohe Düne||
Ferry Hohe Düne - Warnemünde|
Charles-Darwin-Ring (direction city) |
Erich-Schlesinger-Str. (direction city)
Südblick (direction city)
Warnemünde Kirchenplatz |
Wiesenweg (direction city)
Operation of the machines
Our machines are operated via touch screen. First touch the screen.
A simple menu leads you to your desired ticket or information.