Perfect for a short sprint.
The short journey ticket is perfect if you only want to take a few stops. This ticket is valid for Rostock and trips between Rostock and the region.
Please pay attention to the divergent validity of the different transport companies.
If you take a ride with the busses and trams of RSAG, the short journey ticket is valid for
- one trip up to 4 stops after entering the vehicle (incl. changeover).
- the unique passage through Warnow Tunnel between the stops Schmarl-Zentrum and Seehafen Fähre
(excluding the express bus X41 between the stops S Lütten Klein and M.-L.-King-Allee) .
The multiple stops Steintor and Parkstraße are regarded as one stop.
If you take a ride with the suburban trains (S-Bahn) or regional trains of Deutsche Bahn, the short journey ticket is valid for one trip between 2 neighbouring stops only within Zone Rostock (not the region).
If you take a ride with the regional busses of rebus, the short journey ticket
- in Rostock is valid for
- 2 neighbouring stops within tariff zone Rostock.
- one trip between Reutershagen Markt and Ostseepark Sievershagen.
- one trip between Dierkower Kreuz and HanseCenter Bentwisch.
- within the region is valid for
- one trip up to 2 stops after entering the vehicle.
- one trip between all stops of a built-up area (incl. changeover), except Güstrow, Bützow and Bad Doberan.
- one trip up to 2 stops after entering the vehicle beginning with the last stop in tariff zone Rostock towards the region or beginning from the regions towards the first stop in tariff zone Rostock.