Perfect for a short sprint.
The short journey ticket is perfect if you only want to take a few stops. This ticket is valid for Rostock and trips between Rostock and the region.
Please pay attention to the divergent validity of the different transport companies.
If you take a ride with the busses and trams of RSAG, the short journey ticket is valid for
- one trip up to 4 stops after entering the vehicle (incl. changeover).
- the unique passage through Warnow Tunnel between the stops Schmarl-Zentrum and Seehafen Fähre
(excluding the express bus X41 between the stops S Lütten Klein and M.-L.-King-Allee) .
The multiple stops Steintor and Parkstraße are regarded as one stop.
If you take a ride with the suburban trains (S-Bahn) or regional trains of Deutsche Bahn, the short journey ticket is valid for one trip between 2 neighbouring stops only within Zone Rostock (not the region).
If you take a ride with the regional busses of rebus, the short journey ticket
- in Rostock is valid for
- 2 neighbouring stops within tariff zone Rostock.
- one trip between Reutershagen Markt and Ostseepark Sievershagen.
- one trip between Dierkower Kreuz and HanseCenter Bentwisch.
- within the region is valid for
- one trip up to 2 stops after entering the vehicle.
- one trip between all stops of a built-up area (incl. changeover), except Güstrow, Bützow and Bad Doberan.
- one trip up to 2 stops after entering the vehicle beginning with the last stop in tariff zone Rostock towards the region or beginning from the regions towards the first stop in tariff zone Rostock.
You can reach us by telephone on +49 381 - 802 19 00
Monday to Friday
6.00 a.m. - 8.00 p.m.