Being mobile as a pupil, trainee or student - for a whole week.
AREA OF VALIDITY
The weekly season ticket reduced is valid
- in Rostock throughout the entire route network
- in the region in the selected tariff zones
- in all means of transport (bus, tram, suburban train, ferry)
PERIOD OF VALIDITY
The weekly season ticket reduced is valid for seven following days. The best thing about it: You decide the starting day. So you stay flexible.
Example: You buy your weekly ticket on Tuesday, then you can use it until midnight on Monday of the following week.
Weekly season tickets for Rostock are personal time tickets, non-transferable and do not include any arrangements to take along.
The following persons are authorised to use reduced weekly tickets:
- Children aged 6 to 14 years (without an entitlement card)
- Persons over 15 years (with entitlement card)
- pupils and direct students of public, state-approved or state-approved private general education schools, vocational schools and universities
- persons who subsequently obtain a lower secondary school leaving certificate or a secondary school leaving certificate
- persons in a vocational training relationship in accordance with the Vocational Training Act
- persons attending a state-approved vocational preparation course or vocational training preparation course
- interns and volunteers who complete an internship necessary for the training before, during and after the state-regulated training
- participants in a voluntary social or ecological year, participants of the Federal Voluntary Service
apply for a weekly season ticket reduced
PDF Confirmation Federal Voluntary Service (German)
An entitlement card is required for the use of reduced weekly tickets for the transport companies of the Verkehrsverbund Warnow (VVW). You can obtain your entitlement cards at our customer service centres.
This will allow you to apply for the reduced weekly ticket:
- Pupils/apprentices present their training contract, school or study certificate, student ID or a contract for the social/ecological year with photo and a photo ID at the RSAG customer service centre.
- The documents are checked by the customer advisors and
- the entitlement card is issued.