The affordable ticket for pupils.
Reduced single tickets are valid for
- children aged 6 to including 14 years
- holder of a Warnowpass with the imprint SozT (ALGII- and social welfare recipients)
- owner of the Rostock volunteer card
Period of Validity
One-way trip in one direction.
Changing means of transport and stops are permitted. The maximum period of validity within Rostock is 90 minutes.
For returning please buy a new ticket.
Area of vailidity
The single ticket reduced is valid
- in Rostock throughout the entire route network
- in the region in the selected tariff zones
- in all means of transport (bus, tram, suburban train, ferry)
Children aged 0 to 5 years travel free of charge.