The health of our employees and customers has first priority.
Therefore, we decided to implement the following measures:
The cleaning of all our vehicles will be extended. Additionaly all stanchions and drivers work places will be desinfected.
For protecting our conductors, the first door in all buses stays closed.
Please use the residual doors for entering and leaving the bus. The presentation of tickets after 08.00 p.m. is not longer necessary. Please note: You still need a ticket!
The doors of all trams and buses open automatically at the stops.
Please note: Our buses do not stop at all bus stops automatically. Therefore, you still need to show your wish for stopping by pushing the button.
The RSAG canteen stays closed for external guests. Thank you for your understanding.
Airing regularly fosters hygiene and improves the air quality. Depending on the weather conditions, the doors of our vehicles will held open at termini and during longer stays at stops, to take care of a proper ventilation.
From 2 June 2020, all customer services centers reopen.
According the corona safety measures, please follow these rules while visiting our customer centers:
- at customer service center Doberaner Platz, only 2 customers at the same time are allowed to be at the salesroom.
- at customer service center Lütten Klein, only one customer is allowed to enter the salesroom.
- at customer service center Central Station, only 2 customers at the same time are allowed to be at the salesroom.
- at customer service center Dierkow, only one customer is allowed to enter the salesroom.
- you are obliged to wear a face mask.