Hallo Deutschland! Travel from Nykøbing Falster to Rostock comfortably by bus and ferry with only one ticket.
Area of validity
The InterCombi-Ticket is valid for:
- all public means of transport in Rostock: bus, suburban railway, ferry and tram
- the bus shuttle from ferry terminal to landing pier
- the ferry ride from Gedser to Rostock with a Scandlines ferry
- the bus transfer (route 740) from Gedser to Nykøbing
- all bus routes in the city area of Nykøbing/fare zone 230: 701, 702 and 703
- the bus routes 741 and 742 from Nykøbing to Marielyst
Download Timetable: www.intercombi-ticket.de/en
Experience a day trip to Germany! Your journey starts at central bus station Nykøbing Falster. The bus number 740 takes you to the ferry terminal in Gedser. Enjoy the Baltic Sea and the salty breeze on board. The Scandlines ferries offer you cosy restaurants and various shopping opportunities. After arriving in Rostock, the ferry shuttle takes you to the next bus stop, here you can change to the bus lines 19, 45 or 49 which take you from Rostock's international port to the city.
Enjoy the cultural and economic centre of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern. The Hanseatic city of Rostock offers both historical buildings that take you back to the mediaeval times as well as modern and trendy districts with cozy cafés and boutiques. Highlights of your day trip can be visiting the zoo of Rostock or strolling through the seaside resort of Warnemünde.
|Single Ticket||€ 33.00 / DKK 246.00|
|Single Ticket Child||€ 16.50 / DKK 123.00|
|Day Ticket||€ 41.00 / DKK 306.00|
|Day Ticket Child||€ 20.50 / DKK 153.00|
|Day Ticket for groups||€ 123.00 / DKK 916.00|
|Single Ticket||€ 21.00 / DKK 157.00|
|Single Ticket Child||€ 10.50 / DKK 79.00|
|Day Ticket||€ 29.00 / DKK 216.00|
|Day Ticket Child||€ 14.50 / DKK 108.00|
|Day Ticket for groups||€ 87.00 / DKK 648.00|
Get more information about ticket prices and booking: